Donate-large

If you like this blog, please make a little donation.

It's a secure process, and with your generosity I will be able to review more hardware and software.

Just click the "Donate" button below and follow the easy instructions, and I will thank you eternally.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Introduction

Hi readers,

I'm Natalia Portillo, an currently I'm a 26 years old girl.

I'm a computer technician, programmer, filesystems engineer and cybergoth.

I'm from Canary Islands, in Spain.

In this blog I pretend to expose my experiences, describe tests I do on software and hardware, and everything computer-related I see fit.

If you want to check my software, direct to my company's webpage at Claunia.com

If you want to check my personal writings, poems and so direct to my writings blog at Blogger

If you want to check my personal webpage go to my personal webpage

I hope you enjoy this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment